Friday, August 7, 2009

Where is the time going?

I have asked myself that many times but I don't have a good answer. Oh well.... Maybe this will help?



I dunno... Probably not. Time seems to slip away the older we get doesn't it? When I was 20 or even 30, I thought I had all the time in the world to do the things I wanted. Now I don't seem to have the time to do much but work eat and sleep. Yuck! Oh well, vacation is coming in a few weeks. I'll get to visit Melissa, Peter and grandbaby Sarah Rose.

I went fishing At Mammoth a couple weekends ago. Fishing was so so but still had a lot of fun. My friend Jason went along with me. He's never really done much fishing. I believe I have a new convert over to the dark side of fly fishing... LOL. Here's a link to the first picture of the set from the weekend we went.  FISHING TRIP  Browse through the images. You may find something you like.
Tammy is doing great, she passed her series 66 test. That will make her fully registered and able to do trades etc... for her job. She's worked really hard and I am very proud of her. Sara is visiting her sister in Washington until we come back from there in September. Nice, huh? Alicia has signed up for voluntary lay-off which will get her 5 months of a severance package... I think. She'll be able to spend time with her newborn when the happy event takes place. She finds out in a week and a half if they accept it or not. I'm going to swing shift for three weeks beginning this Sunday. Fun...

Until next time, I am humbly yours.....

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me hearties!!!!


OLD GUYS RULE!




No comments: