Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Glenn Beck: America Revealed

I know Glenn Beck is a controversial figure in news media. Whatever you may think of him, sometimes he makes sense. I ask you to watch this series of videos. Unfortunately, I don't have links to the entire series but, there is a lot of information included in these three. The videos have the first half of his program but not the last. I don't necessarily endorse his views but, they make me think. That's a good thing! Leave comments if you like, all I ask is that you please engage respectfully. Rude and or obnoxious comments will be deleted.

Beck: Divine Providence vs. Manifest Destiny





Beck: From Servitude to Slavery





Beck: Segregation in the 20th Century





Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me Hearties.......

Old Guys Rule!!!!




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: