Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Relief?

Well, my post last week was kind of gloomy. I saw the urologist Thursday and he left the catheter in. Yesterday, I saw him again. This time he took it out and shoved a scope up where the drain pipe used to be. He said he saw nothing that should cause the type of problem I was having. Sigh of relief? I guess... I have no idea what happened but at least I don't have anything visibly wrong. Now I'm back to drinking lots of liquids, and keeping a journal in my mind of how the "bathroom session" goes. I have to report back via telephone regularly today to keep the urology department at Beaver Medical Group up to speed on my progress or regress as the case may be. So far, it looks good. I just hope it continues that way.

Until next time,

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR me hearties!!!


OLD GUYS RULE

No comments: