Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Eight Days In

Eight days, 192 hours, 11,520 minutes and 691,200 seconds. You may be asking yourself " Eight days where?" I'm sorry if I lead you astray but, I'm talking about this confounded catheter. Last time I had this thing in, they said it was caused by my prostate gland. I guess that's an " old guy thing." What does the prostate do besides cause old guys problems you may ask? The prostate (from Greek προστάτης - prostates, literally "one who stands before", "protector", "guardian") is a compound tubuloalveolar exocrine gland of the male mammalian reproductive system. See the wikipedia version here.This time has been more painful than last. I don't know why but, at least I get to see the urologist tomorrow. I really hope he takes it out. I'm getting really tired of emptying this little plastic bag out. I have a bunch of questions to ask that guy. I even wrote them all down. So please pray for me, this is starting to bother me. I'm bored out of my mind and looking to the Lord for guidance.- Thanks

Glad this is short? Me too LOL.

Until next time, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR me Hearty!!!

OLD GUYS STILL RULE!!!!


No comments: