Monday, March 8, 2010

Hummingbirds

We have something totally cool going on here. A hummingbird has built her nest in the ficus bush right outside our sliding glass door. Talk about fun and exciting. I was able to shoot a few images of the eggs and her sitting on her nest. I'll try to keep these updated. Click on the thumbnails to view the larger images. (It will take you to my Snapixel account.) Enjoy!


snapixel

snapixel

snapixel


Until next time, Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me hearties!!!!!!

Old Guys Rule!



Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

Astro said...

Those are awesome!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Ceechul said...

Very cool. A couple of years ago, hummers built a nest in the vines by the side-wall of my parents' yard.

It was pretty spectacular too, except the hatchlings shot little poop missiles onto the side of the house -- three feet away.

Beware!

Unknown said...

Lol, thanks Matt, I'll beware of the missiles!