Monday, March 22, 2010

Exciting News!

The Momma Hummer has babies! We noticed that the Momma was not sitting on the nest much during the day and lo and behold, there are some babies! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment. Click on the images to see a larger version.


Hummingbird03182010001
Momma on the nest.

BabiesHummingbird_20100322_0157

Babies_Hummingbird_20100322_0155
Babies sticking their beaks out of the nest.

Hummingbird03202010035
Momma getting some much needed nourishment.


Now for those of you who don't believe I can cook, here are some images to kill that notion. Among other things, I can make salsa!

From Kitchen


From Kitchen


From Kitchen

See the mess I can make?

From Kitchen

See? It's me!

From Kitchen

The finished product

From Kitchen


From Kitchen


Tammy likes my salsa. But then, so do I. It was yummy!

Until next time,
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me hearties!

Old Guys Rule!!!





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yummy! Salsa! Think you could email some to me? I'd love nothing more than to be sitting at your table sampling some of that salsa!