Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baker to Vegas

What an experience I had this weekend. I had the privilege to formally shoot the Baker to Vegas Challenge Cup Relay for a local communications group, K6CSS. I left for Pahrump NV Friday afternoon. At 0 dark thirty Saturday AM, I got up and along with the videographer, Chuck, drove back to Baker, CA where the race began. We shot the setup, start, all over the place that day and into the night. We got to sleep around 2200 Saturday night. At 0 dark hundred, we arose yet again to drive to lost wages to shoot the finish. What a cool experience it was. Here are the images in no particular order:



Here is myself and Chuck:



I am humbly yours... ARRRRRRRRRRRRR me Hearties!
OLD GUYS RULE!




Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Krekel said...

Wow, Dad! I love the pictures of the oncoming headlights. Very cool. Looks like you had fun!

Unknown said...

You bet I did. Had lots of fun.